Wednesday, February 3, 2010

God. A biography


I've picked up a book by Jack Miles: God. A Biography. Harvard PhD in Near Eastern languages, former Jesuit, studier of religion at the Pontifical Gregorian University in Rome and the Hebrew University in Jerusalem, yadayada.

I am enjoying the holy hell out of this book, though I'm only in it twenty pages. I keep seeing stuff I like, and a take on man's creation that makes sense to me, germane to my thinking. I keep finding things I want to get down, take off on, roll around the bed with, whatever.

So, in parallel with the Viet Nam series, I offer up other stuff.

1 comment:

  1. i do hope you keep finding stuff to enjoy in this book. i can't separate it from everything else i've read, know, and believe - its been some time since i've picked it up, but i could wear your ear off ....

    ReplyDelete